Saturday, April 08, 2006

Slammed!

It's only been a week since we started school again, but it's been a fast and furious time. I've been slammed with school work this week which explains the lack of activity on the blog (reading some of the other blogs, looks like I'm not the only one in this position).

I was already behind in my classes before the semester even started. The second class on Monday is a new class (Tech Strategy). This is a case study-based class and, apparently, everyone but me read the case beforehand. Needless to say, I didn't have much to contribute. I hate showing up unprepared for class. "I'll catch up quickly", I said to myself. And catching up I did... all week long. I had to get up to speed with my PDD team, the business plan for the Ignite competition was (and still is) full of holes and unexplained assumptions, the readings were piling up.... and the hours of sleep were going down. Thankfully the weekend is here to save me from this vicious cycle (I slept for 11 hours last night. Ahhhh, what a relief!).

It's funny how the weekends are no longer a time of relaxation, but a time to catch up on readings and sleep. That's student life for you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta read the case ;)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home