Sunday, March 19, 2006

Darwin's - The Evolution of Coffee Shops

I have the fortune to live right around the corner from a great coffee shop. Darwin's Ltd is a wonderful coffee shop famous around here for its sandwiches and laid-back atmosphere. I love it because of the free wireless access, the strong espresso and the excellent music they pipe through the speakers.

So while most people are still asleep on Sunday morning, I'm out blogging at the coffee shop. It's 7:00 am. What the hell am I thinking? There's nobody around. Shouldn't I be sleeping in and relaxing like every normal human being? Nah! This is my most productive time! I'm still a morning person despite the fact that I'm in school and getting used to pulling late-nighters.
I'm all alone with my thoughts here at the coffee shop. But not for too long. A few people with small children just strolled in. I feel sorry for the parents. Unlike me, they didn't have much choice but to wake up and take the kids for a stroll. But look at it on the bright side! We get to see what may possibly be the last snowflakes of the season. Yup, it started snowing with big, fluffy snowflakes. They're gone in an instance though. It seems the sunny spring weather is not ready to give in to a full snowstorm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home