Thursday, March 30, 2006

Midterm Report

It's Spring break time at MIT. We're half way through the semester and it's time to pause and take stock. Amynescu asked me what I thought about it so far. My short answer: I'm a happy sponge. I don't have much to complain about and I'm learning a ton of things.

I've decided to treat myself with a short vacation to NY. I've only been to NY once, but didn't spend much time there. Fresh off the boat from Romania, I got a glimpse of NY as I was being carted away to my new home in Ohio. Everything was amazing! I remember the lights, the impossibly tall sky-scrapers, the stores full of electronics, people walking around everywhere. Now, 19 years later, I'll be able to look at NY with a whole different set of eyes: a tourist in my own country.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ilana Reeves said...

Dude, that's a great picture of you! I've never seen you look so yellow!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!... Solar Panel

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home