Friday, April 14, 2006

Catching Up

I haven't written much lately, but that's not because there's nothing going on. Quite the opposite. There's too much going on! School is incredibly busy, the business competitions are heating up, the social network is widening and I find myself with less and less time to blog. Through all this I try to remind myself to "stop and smell the flowers" sometimes (it's spring time, after all!).














If I do so, I'll discover all those interesting little surprises that life offers. Like this lost toy that I saw on the side of the road the other day. She sat there lonely and dejected, calling to its owner who perhaps had forgotten about her upon seeing his friends at the park accross the street.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

More business competitions?

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home