Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My 15 Minutes of Fame

I walked into the Sloan building yesterday and saw my face everywhere. The Sloan Newsletter just published a short article I wrote about living, studying and working in another country. When they asked me to submit a picture of mine, I had no idea they would put me on the front cover. What were they thinking? :) I'm walking around and people are giving me that funny look: "Didn't I just see this guy somewhere?". It's a good thing the newsletter runs for only a week. I'm ready to slip back into the shadows so I can work on my next 15 minutes of fame.

http://mitsloan.mit.edu/pdf/NewsAtMITSloan_Issue69.pdf

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice,very nice!
-Sassa

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time to start your fan club....

-Gadjika

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home