Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What Is Going On...

in this world? I just turned the TV on for the first time in days to find out that the Big Dig tunnel is closed and the Boston area has apparently been hit by some major rainstorms. When did all this happen!? With school work ramping up, I'm either stuck in that bunker in building 9 (where my classes are held) or finishing some group assignment in the Student Center. The world keeps turning and I'm not even aware of major events happenning right here in my own backyard!

We're half way through the summer session and the amount of coursework is peaking (taking a cue from the spring semester, the midpoint is the toughest period). After next week, the load should go down and, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to enjoy a day in the sunshine... or keep up with the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home