Wednesday, June 28, 2006

World Cup Fever

I was supposed to start my thesis this semester, but I've been procrastinating. Major procrastination! But I have a couple of reasons. One of them, I'm taking an extra class (Business Dynamics) so I have less time than I was envisioning. The other is, World Cup Soccer. I'm so wrapped in it! I don't know why. Maybe because it's only every 4 years. Or maybe because the school schedule has made it easy to catch a game here and there (well, ok, almost every other game) between classes, homeworks and other reading assignments. It also helps to have an on-campus bar that shows every game (Muddy Charles has been my official WC Soccer headquarters). Regardless the reasons, I think I'll always remember the summer of 2006 as a hot summer spent between watching soccer games and doing Dupont ratio analysis. cheering for Mexico and Portugal to support my friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home