Monday, June 26, 2006

Summer School

I love summer school! It reminds me of my undergrad days when I took summer classes to catch up with studies after my internships. I love it because it's so laid back, it's not crowded and I can always reward myself with some outdoor fun after studying for Accounting or Business Dynamics.
I'm taking four classes this semester, more than I had planned, but if I can finish my engineering electives this summer (with Business Dynamics) I can take it easier in the fall when there are many more activities and distractions. Business Dynamics is, in fact, turning out to be the most interesting class this summer. I was reading an article in the NY Times this morning about the rising ethanol production in United States and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the positive and negative reinforcement loops that drive this new business. Ok, that's a sign of too much studying! I need to go watch a soccer game...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or go to sleep. :-)

Mo

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home